Select the shift you would like to work and complete the registration process. Please do not come to volunteer without signing up! MakerspaceCT remains closed to the public and access to our building is limited to the essential function of PPE manufacturing.
- Shifts are limited to 4 people or less to help facilitate social distancing of at least six feet. Waitlists are available for each shift.
- Please do not bring guests.
- Bring your own rubber gloves and face mask if you have them. We have limited rubber nitrile gloves on site and only dust nuisance masks.
- Regular handwashing is required.
- Drinks are available in our kitchen. You can bring your own drinks and snacks, but please do not share food.
- Work stations and tools are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis. Cleaning products are available for you to use as needed.
- Please do not volunteer if you have been ill, had symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, if you have been exposed to individuals with such symptoms within the past 14 days.
- If you are a member of a high risk group for severe illness from COVID-19, it is highly recommend that you stay home.
- You will be asked to sign a liability waiver when registering.
- After signing up, check your email for important arrival instructions.